Who We Are
Heartfelt Alternatives, Inc. has been serving troubled children and families in North Carolina since 2006.
To provide culturally competent, and professionally sound mental health, foster care, youth development and family support services to empower our community one child and one family at a time
Using cultural competence, professional skills, and unconditional care, Heartfelt Alternatives, Inc. will strive to enhance our community by empowering the children and families within it.
Heartfelt Alternatives, Inc. was founded in 2006 by Mrs. Tabatha E. Moore as a private therapy practice
What & Where
Heartfelt Alternatives, Inc. provides the following services:
- Intensive In-Home Therapy Outpatient Therapy.
- Community Support Team (CST)
- Peer Support
- Medication Management
- Residential Level III
Currently Heartfelt Alternatives, Inc. serves the following MCO's:
- Alliance - All counties in this catchment
- Eastpointe - All counties in this Catchment
- Sandhills - All counties in this catchment