Heartfelt Alternatives offers employees exciting, dynamic and rewarding opportunities to help make a difference in the lives of people in our communities. We offer the following to our team members: a thorough & comprehensive training program, benefits packages, paid time off, opportunities for professional development, assistance with credentialing and licensing, and performance bonuses.
1. Submit your NAME, phone number & email address, AND attach your RESUME for the position you are interested in applying for. Use the link below.
2. Our HR team will review your resume
3. Pending a positive initial review you will be contacted for a face-to-face interview, in some cases this may be with a team or even multiple interviews
4. Pending a positive interview(s) an offer to hire will be extended
6. HR will contact you regarding Pre-Orientation and scheduling you for Orientation
7. Upon completion of required paperwork and training you will meet with the clinical team or your administrative supervisor