Heartfelt Alternatives, Inc. provides clinical services for children, adolescents and families. We welcome our clients to a warm, caring environment where services are provided by skilled professionals.
- Intensive In-Home Therapy – Based on the family dynamic, the presence of serious emotional disturbance, mental illness and substance abuse related disorders, services are provided through an integrative team approach. Heartfelt Alternatives uses evidenced based practices to ensure quality care for our target populations.
- Outpatient Therapy – Includes individual family and group therapy.
- Community Support Team (CST) – Adults receive community-based mental health and substance abuse rehabilitation services through a team approach to achieve recovery and rehabilitative goals.
- Peer Support Services – Emphasizes the importance that individuals in recovery (MH/ SA) are supported in making choices in all life domains. This includes housing, treatment, education, vocational , and socially, using an Illness Management Recovery model.
- Medication Management – Psychiatric services include evaluation and medication management Using Best Practice Standards for our client base. Our medial Team has a combined 50 plus years in psychiatric and behavioral diagnoses and treatment.
- Residential Level III Group Home – Residential support is offered for children and youth. Intensive therapeutic treatment and interventions promote reunification and prevent future out of home placement.
Heartfelt Alternatives, Inc. currently serves the following MCO’s:
Alliance – All counties in this Catchment
Eastpointe – All counties in this Catchment
Sandhills – All counties in this Catchment